Thursday, October 18, 2007

Powerful Visualization Techniques

How To Maximize The Power of Attraction Accelerator

Attraction Accelerator background music was developed by a group of scientist. The purpose of this audio is to maximize the ability of our brain. The beats in the music is design to put our brain into a very positive or ideal state.

This article is not about the audio but on how we can use the audio in the process of attraction. If you want to learn more about Attraction Accelerator, you can click on the link below.

I personally use this tool during my visualization process. As a writer, ideas are very important to me. I will usually play the Attraction Activator and visualize the ideas pouring in to my brain. I picture my brain sending out waves to find some great ideas like a wireless card sending out waves to find the connection signal.

From my experience, I attract more and better idea as I visualize with the Attraction Activator than without it. Attraction Activator will not only put my brain into a great visualization state but also put myself into the right emotions.

I can not describe exactly how it feels but it can change my emotion from low and down state to high, cheerful and resourceful. It works like magic. I was doubt when I was first told about it.

However, when I am trying to visualize my goals in front of my vision board, I prefer to play Attraction Accelerator because the music is softer and more appropriate for me.

I can think of what I want when I try to visualize my goals in front of my vision board but I can not feel that I live in it. Since I started to use the Attraction Accelerator background music, everything changed. I can feel exactly that I already have what I want and I can live in the life of my dreams.

Until today, I can not figure out how and why. It just works like that.

Raymond Chua is a Law of Attraction expert who works extremely hard to help people to attract their dreams and goals. He shares his real-life experience, little known tips and practical ways on applying the Law of Attraction in his blog at http://attractingyourgoals.com/. He is giving away Attraction Accelerator report to his subscribers at no cost. Go to http://attractingyourgoals.com/ to grab your own copy now!

No comments: